Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Check out my blog!!!

Sharing is Caring

I created this blog, after discussing it recently with one of my moon siblings, and we realized that we have so much insight on so many things, why not share?? 

This blog is where I will share the secrets of life, ok well the things I share may not be much of a secret, but I can definitely give you all tips/suggestions/guidelines/advice on whatever it is you may need.  Come check me out daily and look for these things:

  • Featured Products i.e. beauty, culinary, household 
  • Daily Fashion looks
  • Monthly/ Daily horoscope info
  • DIY tutorials
  • Music info i.e. 
  • Daily Love/Relationship Advice
If there are any inquiries or any suggestions about the things I post, feel free to email me requesting and addressing whatever it is you want. 

My name is Taylor, welcome to my blog. 

ENJOY ME

IG/TWITTER: Haute_KoKo

No comments:

Post a Comment